Football Till I Die Film
'Football till I die' is a mockumentary in the style of the office following a manager of the worst team in the league 'Stockton FC'. It is the final game of the season and they haven't won a single game so far, so the manager tells his team at half time that he is going to be leaving which gives the team (full of wacky individuals ) the motivation they need to overcome and win there first game. In tis film I had been told by Kelly that Kane had his eye on wanting me to be in the film, which I said I would be ok with. I had been given the role of Chris who is part of a trio called the three stooges, who are the midfielders of the team. The other two stooges are played by Jack (who is Ben) and Aiden (who is Alan). Everything we do is over the top but to the point where its funny and not annoying to watch. My costume for this film was black shorts and a red football top with the number 4 on the back and the name Chris. Thursday 11th May Today we had to be in for 11:...

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment